Studying (the most important thing ever)
- Use Quizlet.com to make flash cards.
- Study your flash cards at least an hour a night.
- Visit mrbrock.net for sweet study material.
- Write down the things you are having trouble so you can have discussion in class.
- Take practice exams to become more prepared for the end of the year exam.
- Google is your friend - look up the things you are having trouble with.
- Highlight the most important things in your packets as you read it. Then write them down in a notebook and add things to help you remember them.